1Axium, LLC is a Behavioral Health Care business that manages and conducts behavioral health-related programs and research.
The company’s business strategy is to bridge the gap between physical health and mental health through research to develop more effective alternative treatment modalities and public policy by utilizing Behavioral Health thought leaders with Data Analytics and AI to help accelerate the process
- Direct Human Care
- Health Program Management
- Health Policy Research
- Behavioral Health Research
- Data Analytics
- IT Support Services
1Axium is a hybrid Behavioral Health organization providing both direct client services as well as analytical case studies. Direct Care practice services mostly Medicaid recipients who qualify for state assistant or care. The Intellectually disabled population often present commodities such as Autism and other mental disorders. Our approach to care is to create an inclusive community for them which incorporates evidence-based practices to help them lead as productive lives as possible.
For the disabled, we encourage Peer-Based services and promote cultural responsiveness while maximizing self-determination and choice, offered in natural community settings. 1Axium services are delivered with consistent adherence to the Standard of Fiscal and Regulatory bodies.
- Research and Development in Social Science and Humanities
- Computer System Design
- Other Computer related Services
- Other Scientific and Technical Consulting
- Temporary Help Services
- Conduct health policy research
- Structure and clean health data
- Hypothesize, formulate and model public health policy options
- Plan and facilitate work groups and conferences
- Provide management of GOCO facilities
- DevOps – methodology to enhance communication between SW developer and HW operations
- Large IT project staffing capability thru 3rd party agreements
- Complex Data Analytics Capability with staff and thru partnerships.